According to the seven-time lottery winner Richard Lustig, the chances of winning the jackpot increases when using the same numbers until it hits a jackpot. Lustig highlights that consistency is one of the most important things when playing any lotto game, since even though it might seem that your number combination is not producing any wins, it must be kept in mind that using the same numbers increases the chances in the next round. There are several systems for picking the right lottery numbers, yet one of the most successful ones is Delta system. Below you may read the instructions for combining yourself the right lottery numbers using the Delta Lotto method. You never know. You might get lucky.
The Delta Lotto method is a way to choose lottery numbers based on a statistical study of numbers that are next to each other. This information has been related back to winning lottery numbers, which is the basis of the method.
Start by picking a low number. The number should be in between 1 and 5. For example it is good to pick number 1 as for your first number, since over 60% of the times number 1 is part of the winning Delta numbers included in the series. Yet, you may choose what ever low number between 1-5. As for our example we choose number 1.
Pick two numbers that are between 1 and 8. There are several of number combinations you can choose. For instance you may pick the numbers 3 and 5 or 2 and 6. Keep in mind that you can also choose two consecutive numbers like 7 and 8. As for our example we choose the numbers 1-3-5.
As for you fourth number, choose a number close to number 8. It may be either smaller or bigger, for example 9 or 7. As for our example we choose the number 9 → We get the following number combination: 1-3-5-9.
Choose two numbers between 8 and 18. These two numbers may be a few numbers away from each other such as 11 and 13. Another option is either 14 and 9 or 10 ja 14. You may pick the numbers randomly or at this point you can choose your favorite numbers between the given range. The number pair doesn’t have to be in sequential order. As for our example we choose the numbers 11 and 13 → We get the following number combination: 1-3-5-9-11-13.
Write down your Delta numbers. When you have chosen six numbers according to the instruction above, you have successfully formed a six-digit Delta number sequence. Write the numbers in the same order as you chose them. In our example we get the following number combination: 1-3-5-9-11-13.
The next step is to add up the chosen numbers. Make sure that the sum is not greater than the highest number allowed in the game you’re playing. For example in the Powerball game the greatest number is 69, meaning that the sum of your Delta numbers should not be greater than that. Our example numbers are within the range because the total sum equals 42. 1 +3+5+9+11+13 = 42.
Rearrange your Delta numbers. The numbers doesn’t need to be in sequential order or in the chosen order. You may rearrange them as follow; put the first number last and the last number first. Put the numbers in the middle at the end or beginning. There are several of ways for rearranging the numbers and no right or wrong ways, so feel free to rearrange them the way you like. We rearranged our example numbers as follow: 5-3-11-9-1-13. Next write down your rearranged numbers.
Write down the first lottery number. You first Delta number also becomes your first lottery number of your lottery sequence. The rest five number will be added together to create the lottery numbers. In our example the first Delta number is 5, meaning that the first number of our lottery sequence is also 5. The rest five numbers will be calculated in the following step.
Start by adding together you first (5) and second (3) Delta number. The sum of these two become your second lottery number, number 8. Repeat this for the rest of the delta numbers. Adding the sum of the numbers next to each other is how you create each number in the series to create your final lottery number sequence. If our delta numbers are 5-3-11-9-1-13, then our lottery numbers are created in the following way:
- Our first Delta number is five, meaning that our first lottery number is 5.
- The second lottery number is created by adding the first lottery number to the second delta number. For our example, we get 8 as the sum of 5 and 3. The number 8 is our second lottery number. For example, the number ares 5,8 so far. Our first two lottery numbers are; 5-8-
- Add the second lottery number to the third delta number. For example, the number 8 is our second lottery number. Our third delta number is 11. For instance, the number 8 plus 11 equals 19. ( 8+11 =19) So, nineteen is our third lottery number. For example, the lottery numbers are 5,8,19 so far. Our first three lottery numbers are; 5-8-19-
- Add the third lottery number and the fourth delta number. In our case, 19 is our third lottery number and 9 is our fourth delta number. For instance, 19 plus 9 equals 28. (19+9 = 28) Twenty-eight is our fourth lottery number. Our first four lottery numbers are; 5-8-19-28-
- Add the fourth lottery number and the fifth delta number. For our example, 28 is our fourth lottery number and 1 is our fifth delta number. Twenty-eight plus 1 equals 29. (28 +1 = 29) So, Twenty-nine is our fifth lottery number. Our first four lottery numbers are; 5-8-19-28-29
- Add the fifth lottery number and the sixth delta number. In this case, 29 is our fifth lottery number and 13 is our sixth delta number. 29 + 13 =42 . Forty-two is our sixth lottery number. Our six lottery numbers are; 5-8-19-28-29-42
- Our final lottery numbers are 5-8-19-28-29-42. Now, your numbers are ready to play. Repeat the process again to create another delta number.